Late night on the train.

Rabu, 17 Juni 2015

Late night on the train.


I don't know why I still write on this blog. Somehow this site is difficult to leave. I'm on a train while writing this. I cannot even sleep because I don't know, I just don't want to. I'm coming home tonight because I just cannot handle it anymore. I miss my mother soooo  much even if I met her about one month ago. But this Ramadhan feels wouldn't leave me alone. I still cannot accept the fact that this year I'm going to face the final exam in Ramadhan (again). It's not about the fasting or tarawih prayer or any other things relate to Ramadhan. It's about the 'home atmosphere' and I want to feel it at the first week of Ramadhan. It would be different. The first sahur and first night of tarawih prayer would be complete if you are at home. Actually, I was having another plan. I was thinking that I don't really need to go home because there are something to do and I'm gonna waste my time at home without studying. But then, one friend of mine literally change my 'labil-brain'. She said that I really should spend my first week of Ramadhan with my lovely family. And then I start to think like her. When I still have time to go home, why not? To be honest, I'd like to spend my money to go home every week rather than go shopping lol. Because home is just where I belong. It's been two years since I study at Surabaya but I still feel like I was stranded on this city and I feel like I need my mother companion. I don't even know why I'm still writing this. I'm so sorry for my shitty grammar. OK I'm going to sleep. Marhaban yaa  Ramadhan.

0 komentar :