Because I don't have a boyfriend...

Minggu, 06 Juli 2014

Because I don't have a boyfriend...


Since tomorrow (7th of July, 2014) is the last final exam for this semester, and the subject is Anatomy Veteriner, I feel like I'm already in "lack of spirit" stage. Which is why I feel like I don't want to read, I don't want to study, and I don't want to do anything at all. Like, at all. I feel like I need my holiday freaking right now and I want to go home. Because this exam and fasting collaboration thing is just worst and that's why I miss my Mama soooo badly. But then, suddenly, I found this pic and suddenly, my spirit rate increase immediately. THANKS BABY ASHTON YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. NOW NOW, I NEED TO STUDY AGAIN ABOUT THE BRAIN, MUSCULUS, ARTERY AND ALL THE THINGS THAT RELATED WITH TOMORROW'S EXAM.
PSH i made this by myself. alright this is sound pathetic, but what else can i do? i don't have a boyfriend to give me this kind of pic lol so i pick My Baby Ash. HA!

0 komentar :